This time I selected to write on books. What are my favorite books? If I include fictions also, it is a very difficult question. So, I exclude those and concentrate on self help books. You cannot be a successful man or woman by reading or copying ideas from these books. But, those books help you to see your life and problems in a different angle and brings in new ideas, which you never thought of before.
Here are my favorite Seven self help books. I deliberately mentioned "must read" to raise your curiosity. These are just my personal choice. You may have a different taste altogether.
1. THE SEVEN HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE by Stephen R. Covey
2. NOW, DISCOVER YOUR STRENGTHS by Marcus Buckingham and Donald O. Clifton
3. HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE by Dale Carnegie
4. RICH DAD POOR DAD by Robert Kiyosaki
5. YOU CAN NEGOTIATE ANY THING by Herb Cohen
6. MEN ARE FROM MARS WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS by John Gray
7. WHO MOVED MY CHEESE by Spencer Johnson
Do you have some other books to suggest? Please leave those names as comments.